Welcome to FiFaLeaGueS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FiFaLeaGueS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR A DIVISION 2 TEAM

Go down 
+10
iAguero x ( Inter )
EpIc x TRikZz (FIORENTINA
I J05H I 2009 I*valencia
whu100 (REAL MADRID)
purebredefc man city
plebbles ( ROMA )
MickMorgan
xBL4ZIN SNiiPEz (Liverp)
II McCann II 86
PuReTaLeNt1986(CELTIC)
14 posters
AuthorMessage
PuReTaLeNt1986(CELTIC)
Admin
PuReTaLeNt1986(CELTIC)

PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR A DIVISION 2 TEAM Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR A DIVISION 2 TEAM   PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR A DIVISION 2 TEAM EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:34 pm

DIVISION 2 TEAMS AVAILABLE ARE :

WERDER BREMEN

TO APPLY FOR THESE JOBS I WILL NEED : YOUR NAME, SKILL LEVEL AND WHY YOU WANT TO MANAGE THAT TEAM THANKS

Last edited by PuReTaLeNt1986(CELTIC) on Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:02 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://fifaleagues.forumotion.com
PuReTaLeNt1986(CELTIC)
Admin
PuReTaLeNt1986(CELTIC)

PostSubject: APPLING FOR CELTIC   PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR A DIVISION 2 TEAM EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:48 pm

GAMER TAG IS PURETALENT 1986

SKILL LEVEL 12

I AM APPLYING FOR CELTIC AS I AM A DIE HARD CELTIC FAN I FEEL I COULD BRING THE BEST OUT IN THESE PLAYERS AND BRING THEM BACK TO THE GLORY DAYS OF THE 70S. I WISH TO BRING NEW TACTICS AND A FRESH APPROACH TO THIS TEAM TO MAKE IT FUL FULL ITS POTENTIAL

CHEERS PURETALENT
Back to top Go down
https://fifaleagues.forumotion.com
II McCann II 86
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR A DIVISION 2 TEAM   PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR A DIVISION 2 TEAM EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:19 pm

team - Ath madrid

reason - i feel i can bring sum good fortune to this club as its due to the quality of players thay have and also me and aguero go way bk from past times he luvs to work with me

cheerz
Back to top Go down
xBL4ZIN SNiiPEz (Liverp)
Liga
xBL4ZIN SNiiPEz (Liverp)

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR A DIVISION 2 TEAM   PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR A DIVISION 2 TEAM EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:30 pm

gt - xBL4ZIN SNiiPEz
team im applying for - Valencia/Liverpool

Reason-These both have quality strikers and i especialy joy beat better teams like Barce and Man U so I would love one of these teams if I cant get into Div 1. Im skill lvl 15 on one account (W70 L9) and 9 on my main (W36 L5).

Cheers flower
Back to top Go down
MickMorgan

PostSubject: rangers job   PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR A DIVISION 2 TEAM EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:12 pm

gamertag MickMorgan

skill level 10

i am applying for this job because i am a rangers fan and think a coold do well with the team as i use them alot for ranked matches and seem to do better with the smaller teams than i do with the bigger ones lol as u would have seen with how i did with osasuna so i think a coold do alot better with rangers and hopefuly finish top with them
Back to top Go down
plebbles ( ROMA )

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR A DIVISION 2 TEAM   PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR A DIVISION 2 TEAM EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:19 pm

teams im applying for in div 2 -

liverpool, roma ,preferabley roma

i think both these teams have great potential for sucess with either team i would lok to get in division 1 and stay there i did well with zaragoza i did well before i was left due to circummstances out off my reach but ill be more commited and build wich ever squad i get in to a div 1 team

Last edited by plebbles ( ZARAGOZA ) on Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
purebredefc man city

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR A DIVISION 2 TEAM   PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR A DIVISION 2 TEAM EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:23 am

gamertag purebredefc

team mancity

appliyin 4 mancity job so if u could consider me 4 job i think i could give them a fightin chance
of at least top three spot in first sessson a few changes then on 4 leage 1 realy think i could do somethin
with man city so if you could consider me 4 job cheers man city are my third choice of team
Back to top Go down
whu100 (REAL MADRID)
Premiership

PostSubject: hi   PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR A DIVISION 2 TEAM EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:44 am

team im applying for - man city /valencia /liverpool
my gamertag is whu100

i would like man city because i want to beat man united i will try and win the leauge use there budget to buy new players to strenthen up the defence i will play every game play fair and everything i will try and get promotion to division 1 we will see how it gos Smile hope i get MAN CITY THANKS

SEAN

MAN CITY ARE MY FIRST CHOIOCE OF TEAM
Back to top Go down
I J05H I 2009 I*valencia
Premiership

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR A DIVISION 2 TEAM   PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR A DIVISION 2 TEAM EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:23 am

Gamertag: I J05H I 2009 I

Teams apllying 4: Valencia or Roma

Reason: i think i could do well with both team as i caused a few upsets when i was burnley so i am good in transfers and
i think i would be able to bring best out of both teams

if possile ROMA please Smile
Back to top Go down
EpIc x TRikZz (FIORENTINA

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR A DIVISION 2 TEAM   PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR A DIVISION 2 TEAM EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:57 am

the teams i am i applying for are in order of chocie : fiorentina, man city, athletico madrid, bordeuax, roma, rangers, ( only if i dont get a divison 1 club )

the reason i am intrested in playing for these teams is because my formation works relly well with both teams and as u may have seen before i was very successfull with birmingham lying 4th or 5th i think before the site got a change over so i think its about time i get a better team ( no offence to brummie fans ) and as you can see im not being ambicious going i want barca man u and real madrid incase this season runs onto fifa 10

what can i bring to the site ?
i can bring referals i brought in 2 before the change around and defo plenty more also a high quality of fifa i am skill level 27 and i used to lie 400th in the fifa 09 leaderboards and not one boosted win and i am very active on this site also unlike some i am not one of the people who when i lose its automatically " my oppoent stat gliched bla bla bla " i hate people who do that
Back to top Go down
iAguero x ( Inter )

PostSubject: Man City   PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR A DIVISION 2 TEAM EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:16 am

Team - Manchester City

Gamertag - iAguero x

Reason - I am applying for a Manchester City because they have got a fast football team and thats the way i like to play. I will be trying to grab promotion with City i know it will be hard but i like a little challenge. Man City are my 3rd choice team but i wouldnt mind if this is the team i get. Inter are my 1st choice and Arsenal are my 2nd choice team.
Back to top Go down
pimpsmack00kjw (CHELSEA)

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR A DIVISION 2 TEAM   PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR A DIVISION 2 TEAM EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:43 am

BREMEN hook me up

Has many german nationals(my team) and strong headers in the box. Also enjoy dominating the middle with frings and diego or making long runs with fritz from the back. would enjoy the challenge of bringing a team up to the top division.

Pimpsmack00kjw lvl 17 plays my games always
Back to top Go down
I Pulses I Atletico

PostSubject: I Pulses I   PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR A DIVISION 2 TEAM EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:31 am

HI IM APPLYIN FOR ATLETICO MADRID AS FINALLY ILL HAVE A DECENT TEAM TO PLAY WITH I TRIED LAST SEASON WITH REAL VALLADOLID BUT NO1 WAS ON TO FINISH THE REST OF MY GAMES SO ITS UP 2 YERSELF BUDDY
Back to top Go down
banci82(villareal)
Liga

PostSubject: bordeaux   PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR A DIVISION 2 TEAM EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:53 pm

i wish to apply for the bordeaux job as i am reliable n not a cheat i.e. invisible players, etc

banci82
Back to top Go down
II Big LovE x ( ROMA )

II Big LovE x ( ROMA )

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR A DIVISION 2 TEAM   PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR A DIVISION 2 TEAM EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:58 am

soz wrong bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR A DIVISION 2 TEAM   PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR A DIVISION 2 TEAM Empty

Back to top Go down

PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR A DIVISION 2 TEAM
Page 1 of 1