Welcome to FiFaLeaGueS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FiFaLeaGueS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE

Go down 
+17
Xx S3Rii0UsS xX (Barca)
brooksy
pimpsmack00kjw (CHELSEA)
SAS II Goldy
I J05H I 2009 I*valencia
EpIc x TRikZz (FIORENTINA
purebredefc man city
RFC TRUE BLUE (MAN UTD)
Ryan241184 (Bayern)
T90x R00N3Y
whu100 (REAL MADRID)
II McCann II 86
GRiM3KiD x
iAguero x ( Inter )
xBL4ZIN SNiiPEz (Liverp)
plebbles ( ROMA )
PuReTaLeNt1986(CELTIC)
21 posters
AuthorMessage
PuReTaLeNt1986(CELTIC)
Admin
PuReTaLeNt1986(CELTIC)

APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE Empty
PostSubject: APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE   APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:31 pm

TEAMS AVAILABLE ARE

LYON

PLEASE WRITE A GOOD CV IE YOUR NAME , SKILL LEVEL, AND WHY YOU WOULD LIKE THE JUVENTUS JOB THANKS

Last edited by PuReTaLeNt1986(CELTIC) on Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:05 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://fifaleagues.forumotion.com
plebbles ( ROMA )

PostSubject: Re: APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE   APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:37 pm

gt - plebbles
team im applying for - inter milan ( choice 1 ) barca (choice 2 ) real ( choice 3)

reason - i think i can take either team to the title and have fun with the players on the way ( i mean by buying and selling them) Razz i think that with a team ike inter i could really prosper its got a good overall squad and i think buying players in a few key areas e.g the midfield,(for both teams) i think i can make either off them the best teams on the site, i didnt get to show that with zaragoza but with a great team like these to giants i think i could do well with either team. i was doing brilliently with zaragoza until things out off my hand took me away from the site but i will be more dedicated this time round

please give me a chance Smile

Last edited by plebbles ( ZARAGOZA ) on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
xBL4ZIN SNiiPEz (Liverp)
Liga
xBL4ZIN SNiiPEz (Liverp)

PostSubject: Re: APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE   APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:48 pm

gt - xBL4ZIN SNiiPEz
team im applying for - barcelona, inter milan, man u

reason- I didn loose with sevilla in the last league and im a fairy good player so i reckon wioth Barce i will win the league! I have one acount lvl 15 after 70 matches and another lvl 9 after 35 matches. I like to play with a strong skillfull atack instead of a fast one sometimes because I believe goal scored like that take more class. Also with 5 star teams I can use even more of my footballing genious to dazzle defenders and win this league.
Thanks cheers

Last edited by xBL4ZIN SNiiPEz (Sevilla) on Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
iAguero x ( Inter )

PostSubject: Inter Milan, Arsenal   APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:06 pm

Team Applying for - Inter Milan

Gamertag - iAguero x

Reason - I was the stoke manager and i didnt get beat a single game including wins vs Chelsea and Barcelona, i like using Inter and Arsenal will love to be the manager of any of them. I know i will do well with them as they are both top class teams and i am a top class player in my mind. They have lots of my favourite players altogether and i will put good use to them if i get any of the jobs. I will be aiming for the title but i will promise at least a top 2 finish. I know the expectations will be very high for Inter and Arsenal but i think i can cope with them. Arsenal is my favourite team and i know there strenghs and weaknesses same with Inter but they are my 3rd favourite team.

Last edited by iAguero x ( Stoke ) on Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GRiM3KiD x
Premiership

PostSubject: Re: APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE   APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:09 pm

Team I Am Applying For - Barcelona, Arsenal or Chelsea.
Gamertag: GRiM3KiD x (Skill Level - 13)

I would like one of these three teams as I, 9 times out of 10 win ranked matches with one of these teams, you also know what I am capable of with bigger teams.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
II McCann II 86
Admin

PostSubject: Re: APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE   APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:13 pm

Team - Juventus

Reason - I know they aint won nuthing for a long time and i think i can be the man to restore there name by winning everything going i got a skill level a 10 or sumit but am deadly and juventus would benefit from me being in charge

thanks
Back to top Go down
whu100 (REAL MADRID)
Premiership

PostSubject: team applying for   APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:18 pm

hi my gamertag is whu100 my

team applying for REAL MADRID/barca/arsenal

i think i could win the title with real madrid/barca/arsenal

reason - i think i can take real to the title and play good football every game i will be fair wont boost and i think i should get a good team because of what i done with pompey last season
real have got a good overall squad and i think i would be good with these i am applying for real madrid because they have good players what i like and i will play all of my games without fail be on all the time and will be fair to all players.

barca are an exelent team and i can improve them

asenal have a beasty team i think i would be unbeatalble with them

please let me have 1 of these
all i want is a chance with real madrid or 1 of these

Last edited by whu100 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:25 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
T90x R00N3Y

PostSubject: (1)Real Madrid, (2)Arsenal, (3)Juventus.   APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:27 pm

I would like any of these teams because i have proven myself in the last league on not losing a game.

As you no im very active and a very fair player.
Im also skill level 24 so i would be able to use any of these teams to a very high standard and probably win the league and give the team i manage the title.

I would forfill the requirements so please can i have on of the teams i asked for.

Thanks pal ste

xx
Back to top Go down
Ryan241184 (Bayern)
Premiership
Ryan241184 (Bayern)

PostSubject: Re: APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE   APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:37 pm

Gamertag: Ryan241184
Team Applying For: Bayern Munich

Alright im applying for the Bayern Munich Position as they are the team i know best and can play well with them. i will also be very active and am sure that i could put in a good title challenge witht them.
as you know as well i play fair and dont bitch and moan about getting beat if it were to happen. will make sure i play all my games quickly and relish a challenge against some of the other big teams.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
RFC TRUE BLUE (MAN UTD)
Liga

PostSubject: man u   APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:42 pm

im applyin for the man u job i dont need 2 put a app kenny u know everythin so there is no point. but i will say is i was top of table on the last site
Back to top Go down
purebredefc man city

PostSubject: Re: APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE   APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:09 pm

gamertag . purebredefc

job. a.c millan/juventus

am applayin for one of these jobs u all ready no me on this site an u no i play my games on time
so hope 2 here from usoon if u consider me 4 one of these jobs

purebredefc
Back to top Go down
purebredefc man city

PostSubject: Re: APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE   APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:15 am

on behalf of ll big love xx

job /any avilable

am applyin for job as manager of any club u feal fit 4 me as i was menager of man u played as many games as posible
no one eve complined about me on site an i think iwould be good adision to any club

cheers big love
Back to top Go down
EpIc x TRikZz (FIORENTINA

PostSubject: Re: APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE   APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:34 am

the teams i am i applying for are chelsea ( first chocie ) and manchester united ( second choice ) lyon ( third chocie )

the reason i am intrested in playing for these teams is because my formation works relly well with both teams and as u may have seen before i was very successfull with birmingham lying 4th or 5th i think before the site got a change over so i think its about time i get a better team ( no offence to brummie fans ) and as you can see im not being ambicious going i want barca man u and real madrid incase this season runs onto fifa 10

what can i bring to the site ?
i can bring referals i brought in 2 before the change around and defo plenty more also a high quality of fifa i am skill level 27 and i used to lie 400th in the fifa 09 leaderboards and not one boosted win and i am very active on this site also unlike some i am not one of the people who when i lose its automatically " my oppoent stat gliched bla bla bla " i hate people who do that
Back to top Go down
I J05H I 2009 I*valencia
Premiership

PostSubject: Re: APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE   APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:56 am

Gamertag I J05H I 2009 I

Jobs:
1st: Real Madrid
2nd: chelsea
3rd: Manchester United

Reason: i am a very active player and can take a loss even tho i dont lose to mny Smile and i am good at arageing games
and as i shown when i was burnley i play my games Razz unlike some membes of the site!!!1

thnbakyou
Back to top Go down
SAS II Goldy

SAS II Goldy

PostSubject: Re: APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE   APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:10 am

Gamertag: SAS II Goldy
Team Appling for: Arsenal, Bayern Munich, AC Milan

I'm appling for arsenal because i feel that i am a decent manager which can do well with any team doesn't matter how good they are. I feel that i can do successfully well with arsenal and last but not least i also think i deverse this job after being a die hard arsenal supporters.
Pick me for the Gunners, Munich or AC Milan

Cheerz

Goldy
Back to top Go down
pimpsmack00kjw (CHELSEA)

PostSubject: Re: APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE   APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:41 am

Barca, lyon or arsenal

Im lvl 17 on xbl in last league i kept shit mallorca in the top 3rd of the league, with players who can actually run and shoot i could dominate. I would like barca because i love the passing within the midfield. Arsenal has always been the team i support in europe even named my travel team the gunners haha. and would like to try and bring a decent lyon to greatness with quick wingers and many crosses. And lastly i am on xbl; frequently always will play my games!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
brooksy

PostSubject: Re: APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE   APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:26 pm

1. Atletico
2.Wolfsburg
3. Werder Bremen.
Back to top Go down
Xx S3Rii0UsS xX (Barca)

PostSubject: Applying   APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:56 pm

Alight talentg you know me pretty well and you know i joined last season and ripped some of the best teams in SPLwith geatfe soo this season i think i desearve a better team i dm which just a better 1 mate rele up 2 you Smile soo ty for you time and get back to me on xbl ok mate cheerz x
Back to top Go down
Simon L 101 (Arsenal)
Premiership
Simon L 101 (Arsenal)

PostSubject: Arsenal plz   APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:26 am

Im back from holiday and shocked to see everything reset and changed. Hopefully as i was playing last season i will get a team in this new divsions . I dnt mind wht team i get tbh aslong as iget a team.

Thank you pure
Back to top Go down
banci82(villareal)
Liga

PostSubject: banci82   APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:46 pm

i wish to apply for the chelsea position as i feel a more competitive team will suit my style of play n feel i could challenge for major honours and also i am one of the few reliable players.
Back to top Go down
NoTFuB Mmmmmm

PostSubject: Re: APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE   APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:59 am

GT - xNoTFuB SNiiPEz

Team - LYON

Reason - I want a challenge and i think i can do well with a Lyon. I played as lyon online in Fifa08 and rarely lost.

Cheers
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S2G WINNIN

PostSubject: Lyon   APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Username: S2G WINNIN
Skill Level: 21

Im Am Writing to you about taking control of lyon cause i sometimes play with them in a xbox live match and i wanna make them champions in a 1v1 league
SO,
Please Give Me The Chance To Prove My 21 Skill Level To Everyone In This Website
Thanks For Reading
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE   APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE Empty

Back to top Go down

APPLY FOR A DIVISION 1 JOB HERE
Page 1 of 1